Based in Paris but can be remote in France.
Venn Life Sciences (part of the Open Orphan Group) is an Integrated Drug Development partner offering a unique combination of drug development consultancy, clinical trial design expertise and biometry activities. Venn’s capabilities and expertise include CMC, Non-Clinical, Clinical Development, Biometry, Randomization and Regulatory Affairs. We have dedicated operations in France, the Netherlands and the UK.
Venn Life Sciences biometry offers a unique set of high quality, innovative data management and biostatistics services utilising new technologies and expertise to help our Sponsors have access to their data faster and at a lower cost. We work in partnership with our customers to scientifically contribute to the clinical development plans.
We are currently seeking a Biostatistician to join our team. The position will be based in Paris, France and will report to the Head of Biostatistics.
- Write the Statistical section of the protocol;
- Review of CRF;
- Write the Statistical Analysis Plan;
- Review and validation of statistical results;
- Data-review meeting attendance;
- Write the Statistical section of the study report;
- Guarantee compliance of the statistical analysis from study design to reporting;
- Collaborate and work harmoniously with other departments in Venn Life Sciences;
- Deliver high quality output in accordance with the timelines and budget parameters set by the Project manager and Head of Biostatistics.
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher education (BAC + 5) in statistics applied to health;
- Good knowledge on the clinical trial methodology and standard ICH and CDISC standards;
- Proficient in SAS
- Meticulous and skilled in analysis and organization;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Biostatistician in a CRO or laboratory;
- you have used successfully in previous similar experiences (at least 2 years), acquired CRO or laboratory;
- Fluent verbal and written English.
Salary will be in accordance with skills and experience.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV by email to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WHICH WE RECEIVE WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO REPLY TO CANDIDATES WHOM WE ARE INVITING FOR INTERVIEW
We do not require the services of agencies for this role.