in Paris, France.
Venn Life Sciences is an Integrated Drug Development Partner offering a unique combination of drug development expertise and clinical trial design and management. This enables us to create, plan and execute drug and medical device development programs effectively and seamlessly for our clients.
We have dedicated operations in Ireland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, the US, and European-wide representation. “Our vision is to deliver results of the highest quality to our global sponsors on time and within budget. We do this through developing our staff to
be world class in their fields and forming real, lasting relationships with our clients.”
Venn Life Sciences offers a unique set of high quality, innovative data management and biostatistics services utilising new technologies and expertise to help our Sponsors have access to their data faster and at a lower cost. We work in partnership with our customers including biotechnology companies, to scientifically contribute to the clinical development plans.
We are currently seeking a Biostatistician to join our team. The position will be based in Paris, France and will report to the Head of Biostatistics.
- Write the Statistical section of the protocol
- Review of CRF
- Write the Statistical Analysis Plan
- Review and validation of statistical results
- Data-review meeting attendance
- Write the Statistical section of the study report
- Guarantee compliance of the statistical analysis from study design to reporting
- Collaborate and work harmoniously with other departments in Venn Life Sciences
- Deliver high quality output in accordance with the timelines and budget parameters set by the Project manager and Head of Biostatistics.
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher education (BAC + 5) in Statistics applied to Health
- Good knowledge on the clinical trial methodology and standard ICH and CDISC standards
- Meticulous and skilled in analysis and organization
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Biostatistician in a CRO or laboratory
- Fluent verbal and written English.
How to apply: Please forward your CV by email to Careers@vennlife.com
We do not require the services of agencies for this role.