Venn Life Sciences conducts its business with a view towards long-term environmental sustainability. We do so by taking potential environmental and social impacts into consideration when making business decisions and when managing our resources.
Venn Life Sciences is committed to addressing environmental and social practices to achieve sustainability by taking measures such as:
- Identifying and implementing energy savings wherever reasonably practicable
- Recycling office waste materials where practicable
- Minimizing business-related travel whenever possible
- Reducing operational costs and increasing productivity through thoughtful resource conservation and waste reduction
- Informing and educating our employees, vendors and visitors about their legal duty to ensure that all appropriate environmental laws and regulations are met.
- Encouraging a clean desk policy to avoid unnecessary clutter
- Choosing electronic data storage where possible to avoid paper usage and waste
- Collaborative working via skype, webinars, training hence limiting need for commuting and travel