Non-Clinical TK Data Analyst
in Breda, The Netherlands.
Venn Life Sciences is an Integrated Drug Development Partner offering a unique combination of drug development expertise and clinical trial design and management. This enables us to create, plan and execute drug and medical device development programs effectively and seamlessly for our clients. We have dedicated operations in Ireland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, the US, and Europe-wide representation.
“Our vision is to deliver results of the highest quality to our global clients on time and within budget. We do this through developing our staff to be world class in their fields and forming real, lasting relationships with our clients.”
We are currently looking for a Non-Clinical TK Data Analyst to join our Non-Clinical Development Team based in Breda, The Netherlands. Reporting to the Director Non-Clinical Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing standardized non-compartmental (NCA) toxico/pharmacokinetic analysis of non-clinical studies in a timely manner with high quality awareness.
If you are seeking a rewarding and challenging career this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Perform preliminary and final the pharmaco/toxicokinetic non-compartmental analysis in line with the applicable ICH-GLP Guidelines, relevant SOPs, manuals and procedures including specific Sponsor requirements;
- Write PK/TK analysis plans
- Performs the statistical analysis on derived pharmaco/toxicokinetic parameters;
- Generate supporting tables and figures (Excel);
- Review and QC of a pharmaco/toxicokinetic analysis and related output (including QC of PK report);
- Identify and participate in process improvements, develop & present solutions and perform operational trouble shooting;
- Is up to date with the expertise in the relevant areas and actively identifies opportunities to update and increase knowledge;
- Contribute to the business development by generating high-quality output, timely delivered and in a clear communication with the client;
- Contribute to the success of the project through the successful delivery of the pharmaco/toxicokinetic results within agreed timelines with high quality awareness;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by focusing on efficiency and results and exceeding customer expectations on assigned work activities
- Execute tasks delegated by Consultant(s) ensuring to proactively communicate progress and status to the Consultant(s)
- Completion of additional tasks not specified herein as required by management to ensure successful/smooth business operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc or higher-level qualification;
- Adequate skills and knowledge in usage of Phoenix WinNonlin is an advantage
How to apply: Please forward your CV (in English) by email to Liane Brown-Feaheny at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WHICH WE RECEIVE WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO REPLY TO CANDIDATES WHOM WE ARE INVITING FOR INTERVIEW.
We do not require the services of agencies for this role.