COURSE: Introduction on Drug Development
March 25th, 26th, 27th – 2020 – in Breda – Price: €1,950
September 29th, 30th, October 1st 2020 in Paris
Registration now open, click here to register your interest and find out more
The “Introduction on Drug development” course will be presented by consultants of Venn and integrates all relevant aspects of drug development. Please contact us for more information future dates and registration. The course takes place in Venn Life Sciences Office, Breda, The Netherlands.
Module 1: 2 Days
Discovery to Phase IIa studies
- Price €1400
Module 2: 1 Day
Phase IIb/III studies to Post-marketing studies
- (This can only be taken if Module 1 is completed)
Module 1 & 2 – 3 Days
- Price €1950
About This Course
This highly interactive course will provide you with an overview of the whole Drug Development process, from drug discovery, CMC, nonclinical and clinical development, that culminates in submission process.
In short, we provide you with the skills and tools to be more successful in your daily work!
Why You Should Attend
- To improve the understanding of the essential steps in drug development process
- Understand how all the steps are connected
- Understand the team responsibilities in different phases of the drug development process
- Gain hands-on experience through practical drug development study cases
By the end of this course, you will:
- Identify the essential steps in the drug development process and how they are connected
- Recognize the key decision points in the drug development process
- Analyze how different disciplines are interrelated through this process
- Label-Driven Drug Development, role of the target product profile (TPP)
- Drug development Plan
- Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Control Development
- Non-Clinical Development
- Clinical Development: general principles of clinical trials and phase specificities
- Modeling and Simulation
Who Should Attend / Who is the course for?
- Professionals new to drug development, for ex: Startup life sciences Companies
- Scientific and non-scientific staff members eager to better understand other disciplines
- Anyone interested in learning more about the drug development process
Timing & Location: This course consists of three days and is scheduled for March 25th – 27th, 2020 at Venn Life Sciences, Breda, The Netherlands. The Training will also be run in Paris on September 29th, 30th, October 1st.