Drug Development Course
This mini-course on drug development will provide the participant an overview of the now-a-days drug development process. This process is complex and requires experts from various disciplines to steer a compound through the various stages of development. Coordinating the various multidisciplinary activities from one milestone to the next, adhering to timelines and budget restraints and dealing with complex regulations is a challenge, especially within a global environment.
In this course you will be guided through the different aspects of drug development, including
- Drug Discovery & Candidate Selection
- Pharmaceutical Development (CMC), including DS and DP Development
- Non-clinical Development, including Bridging to the Clinic
- Early Clinical Development (Up to clinical PoC)
- Biologics (NBE) vs Chemicals (NCE); Where are the Differences?