1. Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate or have a query about dividends?
A. For Venn ordinary shares, please contact the Registrars.
2. Who do I notify if I have changed my address?
A. Please notify SLC Registrars at the above address.
3. Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?
A. Yes. Please contact SLC Registrars. See address above.
4. I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?
A. Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact SLC Registrars for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings. See address above.
5. Can I deal with my shares through CREST?
A. Yes, please contact Capita Registrars for further information.
6. How do I get an annual report?
A. Reports can be downloaded from the Annual Reports page when available. If you wish to obtain a paper version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. I owned shares in Armscote Investment Company Plc at 1p each what is my holding in Venn Life Sciences Limited?
A. Armscote shareholders approved a Share Capital Reorganisation, pursuant to which every 30 Existing Ordinary Shares will be consolidated into 1 ordinary share of 3p each and, following this consolidation, each of the resulting ordinary shares of 3p each in the capital of the Company will be sub-divided into 1 Ordinary Share and 29 Deferred Shares. The value of the Deferred Shares will effectively be zero. In effect for every 30 Armscote shares held at 1p shareholders will now have 1 share in Venn Holdings at 30p.